Wednesday, August 20, 2008

S'mores Pie (really!)

Yesterday Jason and I spent the entire day working in our classrooms. Poor guy, at the end of the day and with all the work he had done, his room still looked like a disaster. He is switching grade levels and had to weed through 2 sets of curriculum, and materials. We got home really late last night and had to run into Roseburg for some storage items he needed. On a whim at 10:30, we went on a dessert date the Shari's and I had the MOST WONDERFUL S'mores Pie ( I forgot my camera and asked for a take out menu with the picture of the pie on it but they were out of those). It was packed with chocolatey sweetness...pure s'mores bliss. I think I am a s'mores addict after my fist try this summer. As Rachel Ray would say, YUMMMMO!!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love the organization at the beginning of the school year although it can be tiring. Glad you were able to enjoy a treat!

Michelle said...

I thought I saw the two of you driving through town yesterday. Must be that time as I was in my classroom. I enjoy the organization at the beginning, but it can definitely be overwhelming. Tori is excited to be in Jason's class.

Cheryl said...

That pie is super good. Enjoy your late night dates. If you had been a little earlier maybe you could of got in on the face painting too...just for fun!!! :)