Monday, August 11, 2008

High Rise Tool Shed

Part way through our camping trip it rained one day and full evening. We couldn't get into a yurt, and so this cabin was then next closest, and dry place to sleep for the night. I was, however, very displeased with the temporary living conditions. As Jason teased, this cabin was basically a tool shed on stilts. It was tiny, not the cleanest, and the bathrooms were outhouses. The showers were about a mile walk away. I would have rather slept in the car, but I was a good sport and bore the evening in the cabin....and I might add that the electricity went out due to the rain storm too.
A peek inside the high rise tool shed/cabin
Boy was I glad when morning came. My cold body was comforted by my morning cup of Joe....ahhhhh. All was well now!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank goodness for good coffee. As a kid Honeyman was one of my favorite places to camp. We always had a trailer though, which I prefer to a tent :) Did you go up the dune by the lake?

Cheryl said...

Coffee makes everything better...