Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall and The Farm

On Saturday Kristina, my mom, and I went to Lehene Farms to pick tomatoes (more...I thought they were nuts to can more tomatoes) and apples for apple pie filling. However, when we arrived Fall was in the air. So we had to get a few pictures before we started our hard work (I will post that later).

Kristina and I decided we will buy this farm when it is for sale, quit teaching, and run the business. We will have a barn that has a store like Treasures of the Heart in it too. Then Brandon and Jason and work real jobs to support our newly found hobby! We haven't told them yet about our plan.....

Sometimes I think Kristina and my mom have more fun hanging out together. Kristina is always commenting on how she really loves my mom. So, Kristina was excited to see a squash with an endearing name, and bought it for her! We all got a kick out of this!!




2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't believe you still have the energy to keep canning! Love trips to the pumpkin patch this time of year!

Michelle said...

Fall is one of the best times of the year. I love the decor, the pumpkin patch, Halloween, the colors of leaves, etc. Looks like you both had a great time.