Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is It Sleepytime Yet?

The last few evenings after dinner is made and dishes are cleaned, ironing is finished, and lunches are made, I have found Heather sacked out on the couch. She has 27 second graders this year and she's expelled a lot of energy the past few days. Last night Figaros appreciated teachers by offering large pizzas for $5. We got two and are set to have pizza for several nights. It makes me happy because nothing could be better than pizza for dinner, and Heather doesn't have to cook. (Jason)

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Alyssa says..."That is pretty funny and what's your teddy bears name?"

Cheryl said...

I was only in your class for just over an hour today and I can see why you need a little nap after dinner! I really enjoyed helping out today and look forward to next week. Any night that I don't have to cook dinner is a great night.

Michelle said...

You look like I feel each evening after a full day of school and volleyball. Wow, 27 second graders is is a lot of energy all in one place.

Christina said...

What a great husband to post a picture of you napping! I love it! I know how you feel - this going back to work thing is exhausting! :)

busymomof4 said...

I know how you feel, I have been at the school just helping out and I am wiped out...I know you both have to be exhausted. One question though.....Jason, why aren't you cooking for her????

Christina said...

Hi Mrs. Hughes! Zebe