Monday, September 22, 2008

Grungy Schmungy to Fancy Schmancy

My parents have a summer painting business. Last Saturday Jason and I were helping them finish a job in town. We rolled out of bed early in the morning and spent the day working with them. That evening Cheryl invited us to the South Umpqua Foundation dinner, which is a fundraiser for the schools to make improvements and additions. It was really fun! We got to hang out with the Jim and Sharon, Mark and Michelle, as well as Lonnie and Cheryl. Thanks Cheryl for inviting us!
Grungy Schmungy

Fancy Schmancy

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I don't know why you didn't come to the dinner in your first outfit of the day...too funny. So glad you joined us for the evening.

Michelle said...

I had such a fun time. I can see why you were so tired. Looks like you were painting hard. You both dress up nice :)

Christina said...

Glad to hear you had some time for a little fun instead of working all the time! :)