Thursday, October 23, 2008

Strange Morning Routines of An Elementary Teacher

WARNING: If you have students in either of our classes, please do not share this information with them until AFTER school tomorrow, as they will soon find out! So, I had all the signs and symptoms of pregnancy but negative results until this morning at 5:00 am! I woke up in some discomfort and had to go potty. I thought, on a whim, that I would take one last test. To my surprise it was positive, and Jason started his day waking up to my screams! I told Jason and them called my parents early too! Needless to say it has been a long day. I went to the doctor for some more tests and they found that I am 5 weeks pregnant and have a due date of June 24th! We are so excited and thrilled and wanted to share it with you, our faithful blogging friends!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I won't tell anyone, but I think Emma gets up in the morning and reads the blogs before she goes to school. I will try to keep her quite. How exciting for you

Michelle said...

Okay - it's late. I have got to learn to spell. I mean quiet not quite.

Christina said...

Congratulations! You brought lots of happy tears to my eyes this morning. We hope you have a smooth pregnancy and enjoy every moment!

Cheryl said...

Woo Hoo!! Congrats...we are so excited for you. You and Jason will be such great parents!

p.s. We were very close at guessing your due date :)

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you and Jason. This will be a very exciting School year. I am looking forward to December 1st ;o).

Keri said...

YAAAYYYY! Congratulations! Good luck with your first trimester. Just look forward to that second trimester burst of energy to get you through the exhaustion. I'm so happy for you!!!!!