Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Day.....kinda

There has been a lot of shifting of people, jobs, and cuts in our school district because of lacking funding, the economy, etc. At the end of the year Jason's teaching position was cut. Right when school got out we found that teachers were cut were being called back, and he was one of the lucky ones. He will be teaching third grade at another school in the Fall but we had to bring the personal contents of his classroom home for the summer. They have filled up our nursery and it is a big mess! Finally he was able to take some loads to his new classroom.
Before
After

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sure that you are thankful for the stuff to be gone from the room, but especially thankful that the stuff had a new home to go to and that Jason will have a teaching job this year.

Cheryl said...

Still so thankful that Jason has a job this upcoming year. For selfish reasons I wish it was 3rd grade at our school.

Christina said...

I am so glad Jason has a job next year! I bet it sure was nice to have the nursery back!

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I am soooo glad to hear that Jason has a job. I was crushed when I heard he lost his job.