Saturday, July 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Jason and I have been out of town for the past week at a reading conference with about 3,000 other teachers from around the nation. It was very fun to hang out with our staff (and others from around the district), meet other teachers from various locations, eat out 3x's a day, stay in a swanky hotel, be tourists, and learn some new ideas and perspectives on teaching reading. However, by about half way into the trip we were really tired of sitting all day at workshops, and eating out.....I never thought I could be tired of eating out and "herding" with others.....but we were. We were so glad to get home yesterday......I will post some pictures, etc. later on.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So that is where you have been :) Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Jessica said...

I am very glad you had a fun time. I want to hear all about the fun thing you did and about the new reading stuff. Lets talk soon! Miss you lots.