Sunday, March 29, 2009

Look What I Won!

I am so excited! As many of you know my favorite place to shop is Real Deals, which is a home decor store. I am there so often that they know me by first name. It is such a great store that has super cheap prices for quality pieces and various genres of home decor ranging from americana and coutnry to shabby chic. Last Saturday Kristina and I went to see their Spring open house. There were all kinds of goodies and special deals. I entered my name into a drawing. Kristina and I went back on Thursday and Kim, the owner, informed me that I won this Easter wreath! I was so thrilled!!

Then, we rag painted our bathroom over Christmas break. I had been waiting to re-decorate and had been saving a collection of gift certificates to spend at Real Deals. Here is the final outcome of our guest bathroom. I just love it. I like to walk in there several times a day just to admire the satisfaction of my handy work!

This is a picture of the opposite bathroom wall.

.....and, Jason's sister, Rachel, and her family came to visit us over the vacation. I tried to get a family picture, but little ones just weren't cooperating. I thought it would be nice to have a picture of the two of them instead.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations on your big win! It is so much fun to win something. Your bathroom looks beautiful - do you hire yourself out to decorate other people's homes? Mine could use some work! Glad you got to visit with family over the break.

busymomof4 said...

How exciting!! It is great to win something, no matter what it is!! I love what you did with the bathroom. I really hope you enjoyed your break.

Jessica said...

I'm so happy that you won! I think your bathroom looks so good.
Only one more day of spring break.:(

Cheryl said...

How cool to win the wreath!

Your bathroom looks great...love how it turned out!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the wreath. It is always exciting to win something and even better when it is from a favorite store. Your bathroom looks great. You are so good at decorating your home. I agree with Christina, Do you hire yourself out?

Glad you had a nice time with family.

Brandi said...

Hey there sweet girl,
I love your bathroom.
That is also one of my favorite places to shop, think I am going there today :). Have a blessed weekend. Enjoy the Resurrection Sunday. :~)