Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Five Years

Friday night, which was the start of Spring Break, Jason and I celebrated our fifth anniversary. We had a beautiful gourmet dinner at D's Magnolias in old town. Jason had prime rib and I had artichoke and spinach stuffed raviolis. Everything was delicous and the atmosphere was very quaint and romantic.
After looking at the dessert menu, I decided I could make most of them at home. So, we went to Shari's (of all places) and bought a whole S'mores pie which is one of our favorites. It was sooooo yummy!

5 comments:

busymomof4 said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary! I really hope you enjoyed your evening out, I was wondering where you decided to go out to celebrate.

Cheryl said...

Congrat on five years...you are still newleyweds :) Your pie looks so yummy and I love that you took a picture of it.

Hope you are having a great Spring Break!

Michelle said...

Congrats on 5 years. Sounds like you had a great evening out. The pie looks good. Hope you enjoyed it.

Jessica said...

Congratulations on 5 yrs!!! I would love a pie like that for my Anniversary...it looks SO good.

Have a great weekend:)

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you were able to continue your celebration for the entire spring break!