Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a really nice Valentines Day. In the morning Jason and I exchanged gifts. I got him an i-tunes gift card and he got me candles and a gift certificate from my favorite place, Real Deals. Then, we had the Richardson's over for a special dinner. I had never made lasagna before, but it turned out really yummy (thanks to a neighbor's recipe). I made a layered chocolate dessert and then we played card and board games late into the evening hours. Thanks for the fun Danny, Jessica, Destiny, and Jacob! We love you guys!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks really yummy.
Do I dare ask what happened to Jacob's shirt??? LOL
I'm glad you all had so much fun.

Michelle said...

Your lasagna looks delicious. I too wonder what happened to Jacob's shirt. Was he hot? Hope your weekend went ok.

Cheryl said...

Lasagna is one of our favorites too! Yours looks great.

Hope you are feeling okay :)

jhughes said...

Jacob was warm....he was snuggling in blankets watching a movie, and that made him really warm
=0)....he is a cutie, though!

Jessica said...

We had a great time with the two of you, and that dinner was so good. Jacob loved snuggling with your teddy bear too!

Christina said...

We were talking to Z about his teachers and had him rate them on a scale from 1-10. Just thought you'd like to know that you scored a 10! :) Have a great week!