Saturday, February 14, 2009

This Week

The last two days of school have been really fun for the kids and adults. Thursday was the 100th day of school and yesterday we had Valentine Parties with PJ day. Jason and Austin both got haircuts on the same day so they did a normal pose and then did their "G.Q." poses together.
Katie (former student) has got to be one of my favorite students ever. She always remembers me on Valentines day with a pound of dark Dove chocolate!
I love my job, but it is even more special when my students' parents become good friends. I love Jessica and Cheryl. I look forward to them coming in weekly, and their friendships have truly touched my heart. I love you two!!

3 comments:

busymomof4 said...

Wow, those are a couple nice looking boys/men in that picture.

Gotta love the chocolates...thanks for sharing.

Friendships are a part of life we could not do without.

Cheryl said...

What great pictures from this week. We look forward to coming to your classroom each week. I only wish we could take you with the girls to the third grade :)

Happy Valentines Day!

Jessica said...

Nice pictures of the cute boys:0)

I always look forward to seeing you and working in your class room. You are awesome and we love you and Jason. I am with Cheryl I wish we could take you with us to the third grade.

Thank you for the Valentine's day dinner it was awesome! I am look forward to next time!!