Thursday, February 12, 2009

My dad is part of the 5th grade band at his school learning to play the clarinet. He was having some trouble so I gave him some pointers.....it was really fun. It is taking him a while to catch on because he isn't always able to daily be in the band class with his students. I realized how much I miss playing! I told him I was repaying him for all the times he stayed up late with me during junior high helping with Algebra, due to being stuck with a horrible math teacher.

5 comments:

busymomof4 said...

I think it is great that you are able to repay the favor for all the help parents give to their children.

Cheryl said...

How cool that you can still play. One year of the clarinet was all I could handle (or my parents)

Jessica said...

Very cool!! I think your class wolud love to here you play.:)

Jessica said...

Hear NOT here

Christina said...

It is fun to teach your parents something once in a while. I don't think I could still play my clarinet (that is, if I still had it.) :)