Monday, December 1, 2008

Blessed Be Your Name

Today was my 10 week appointment. Sadly to find out, the baby passed away about 2 weeks ago while in my tummy, due to fetal cardiac arrest, meaning that the heart stopped beating. Early tomorrow morning I have a D&C. Our hearts have been shattered through this news today. However, we have a peace and hope as we trust in the Lord. Even in this circumstance, though the Lord gives and takes away, out hearts will truly say, "Lord blessed be Your Name."

8 comments:

Michelle said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Words cannot do much to help at this time, but know that you both are in our prayers.

Cheryl said...

Words just don't express how sorry we are about your loss. You are in our prayers and we have to trust God only knows the perfect plans for our lives.

Christina said...

When I first read the news weeks ago, it brought tears to my eyes. Today was the same - just not quite the same reason.

busymomof4 said...

We are so sorry to hear this. If there is anything we can do, please know we are here for you and Jason. Even though it is hard, remember all things happen for a specific reason.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

We were so sorry to hear of your sad news. Words can't change things, but just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. God holds everything in His hands and we don't always understand His Ways.
Jim and Sharon

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, Heather. Your words are amazing and powerful. Keep believing. Much love,
Melissa P.

Keri said...

I'm so sorry Heather. But I know you'll see your little baby again someday - that sweet spirit will be waiting for you in heaven.

Jessica said...

Remember to be strong and brave. So don't be afraid. The Lord your God will be with you everywhere you go. Joshua 1:9

I will never forget that day that second.
I love you my sweet fiend!