Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Last Few Weeks

The past few weeks have been super busy around our house and in our lives. Most recently I had a really nice visit with some of my roommates from George Fox. We hadn't seen each other in about 2 years, which is way too long.

About 2 weeks ago I was five months and two weeks. This was taken on the day that we found out the gender of the baby.


Connie was the ultra sound tech that day. I had her kids in class and so it was neat that she shared in our excitement.

I haven't done as much picking or canning as usual because it poops me out. But my mom and I did pick 109 lbs of blueberries.

On their was from Seattle to Grants Pass, Keri and the girls stopped by for a visit and a snack of fresh raspberries. I love it when they make our house a stopping spot on their long trip.

And lastly we recently painted our house (same colors). The contractors skimped on the exterior paint job and it was starting to peel. There was a lot of prep work such as caulking that needed to be done. So Ryan, my dad, and Jason worked hard and it looks beautiful!

1 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds and looks like you are making the most of your summer vacation! Seeing the picture of Connie (and the note about her being your ultrasound tech) reminded me of the fact that a mother of a student I had in class at that time was my nurse at Zebe's birth. Continue to enjoy yourselves! :)