Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Sunday

Last night I decided not to take the antihistamine and see what would happen with the hives. This morning was the start to many hives today. I don't think I will do that again! Here a smaller hive to the right of my wrist.
Jason is such a sweet guy! He has been so helpful today, which he always is. After church the weather was gorgeous. I asked Jason to help me finally turn over my summer garden and help me make it into a compost.

Then, I needed to change the bedding in the guest bedroom from summer to winter bedding. So, Jason started with the bed skirt (which really requires 2 people...but I am pregnant, so he did it). He flipped the mattress against the wall. While he was maneuvering the skirt to the top of the bed, the mattress fell on top of him! I was on the other side of the house puttering, and heard a faint flailing noise. I thought it was one of the kitties outside. But, upon further investigation this was what I found!

I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and have occasional waves of nausea, so in between the waves I made this yummy dinner of Lemon Garlic Chicken with Rice. However, a wave hit me and I had chicken noodle soup for dinner instead.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

It cracks me up that you actually went and got your camera, took a picture of your hubs trapped between the mattress and then helped him! I would of course do the same..:)

Your dinner looks yummy to me.

busymomof4 said...

That is so funny. Can we print out that picture and post it at school??? Just kidding.

Christina said...

Great picture of Jason!

Michelle said...

Love it. I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of your husband. I agree with Cheryl. Too funny that you took the picture before you helped him. I too would have done the same. Hope this 1st trimester goes quickly so you can begin to feel great.

Jessica said...

I love the picture of Jason, and your dinner looks soooooooooo good.
It looks like you will be on antihistamines for now.