Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Nutcracker

On Sunday afternoon Jason, Brandon, Kristina, and I went to the Nutcracker. It was all sold out and was a wonderful show, not to mention that students and friends we knew performed in the ballet. Then we went to the Ikola's for dinner and exchanged Christmas gifts.
I got country/shabby chic home decor, which I absolutely LOVE.
Brandon got golf goodies.

Kristina got a red pillow to match her house and snowmen bowls.

Jason got golf and Sudoku puzzles.










4 comments:

Cheryl said...

How fun! So much fun to celebrate the holidays with friends..even if you have to a month early.

busymomof4 said...

That is great that you guys still get the chance to go do things together.

Jessica said...

Looks like you had so much Fun!!! I love Christmas time with family and friends!:) Is the Nutcracker playing at UCC? The kids and I are going to go see A Christmas story there very soon. I think it's just for one night.

Christina said...

WOW! They are sure on top of things to already have the tree decorated and everything.

Happy Thanksgiving!