Monday, January 18, 2010

A Finished Project

I started crocheting this blanket for Jason over four years ago. It was meant to be a Christmas present, as he is so cold all the time. At the same time I started graduate school, was teaching at the same time, and added a specialized license onto my standard teaching license. Needless to say, this project got put on the back burner....until a few weeks ago. My grandma helped me whip stitch the panels together and crochet a border onto the blanket. Now Jason can stay nice and warm this winter.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a nice gift for him. I hope youu had a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

Looks so cozy!! Still impressive even if it took you a long time :)

Kelsey said...

Wow, Heather! That is so ambitious. I am just re-learning to crochet and so far I've made a hat. A whole blanket must have taken a lot of persistence. It looks so beautiful and cozy! What's next?