Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Beach

A few weekends ago we all went to Bandon for a day. It was a gorgeous sunny day when we got there and then by the afternoon it turned stormy. It was still as beautiful as ever.

Silly boy! Jason forgot his sunglasses as we were waiting in the sun for our fish and chips.

We found a great spot on the beach to look for agates. The tide was on its way in which made the agate hunting kinda tough. At least we remembered our rain boots! We even saw some of our students on the same shore.

A sneaker wave got Jason as he was looking for agates. I couldn't help but laugh....he got SOAKED. Then on the way home Kristina fell asleep and spilled a full glass of hot chocolate all over the front of me.....I was SOAKED. They all kept teasing me that I had an "accident." Then on her way home, she spilled coffee creamer all in her purse.....who do you think we were laughing at then?!?!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a great time at the beach...I love the beach!.:)

Have a HAPPY Easter weekend.

I'm glad Friday was not as bad as last time.

Christina said...

Glad you enjoyed your day at the beach - funny how those things always happen in 3's!

Cheryl said...

Looks like it was a great day and lots of funny stories..how fun!

busymomof4 said...

How fun!! Sorry, Jason, I would've laughed too....

It is great that Kristina got to go with you.

Happy Easter

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great time and were able to just laugh. Glad you had a good time at the beach.

Michelle said...

Just read your comment to me. Didn't know that you were having surgery. Sounds like God put some right people in the right place. Hope you are feeling ok.