Monday, February 21, 2011

A Satruday in Medford

Last April my grandparents (my dad's parents) moved from Gresham to Medford to be closer to my dad and his brother. We took advantage of the 3 day weekend we had and went for a day trip visit. This was the first time Mama and Papa had seen Lily and they were taken with her sweet temperament, her chattiness, and curious personality. It was really special watching them interact with Lily too.
After we had lunch, Nana enjoyed playing with Lily too.


This next picture had nothing to do with our visit, but I just love it. Marla took it last week with her cell phone and sent it to mine, and it is now my screen saver. She captured Lily as her natural perfect self and every time I see this picture, I can't help but smile!


2 comments:

Keri said...

She is such a cutie! I love the bows in her hair :)

Jessica said...

She is so cute! My Mom is a Nana also.