Sunday, April 18, 2010

Three Months and Counting

We are so thrilled to be three months pregnant. The Lord truly is good and faithful. Here is a side view of my growing tummy. We pray that this little one will come to love the Lord with all their heart and soul.

Here is our precious little one at nine weeks. We have had 3 ultra sounds and heard the heartbeat twice. The baby was asleep at this time, but not for long. The doctor woke it up and we saw hands, fingers, spinal column, vertebrae, fingers, legs and it was all amazing!
I found this shirt yesterday and thought it was fitting in more than one way!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!!! So excited for you both. What an amazing blessing :) Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Marla said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I love the t-shirt. Enjoy these next few months! :)

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congratulations!!! You look fantastic and the shirt is way cute.
MP

Keri said...

Isn't it amazing to hear the baby's heartbeat?? Makes me weepy every time. I'm so excited for you guys to be parents!!! Such fun! Your life will completely change in a wonderful and rewarding way!

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you and Jason. :)

Cheryl said...

Love the shirt!!! Enjoy your months of being pregnant :)

Kelsey said...

AAAAAHHHH! Congratulations Heather! I am so excited for you guys - I will be hoping and praying for a healthy baby and a good pregnancy! Yay!

Kelsey said...

Hey Heather, you won a giveaway on my blog and I don't have your email address. Mine is kelsey[at]vanillajoy[dot]com - can you email me and tell me which pattern you want? You won one of the slipper patterns...let me know!

Christina said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the next 6 as your "indoor" construction project continues to grow. And then many years of happiness as you watch little Hughes grow on his/her own.

Brandi said...

Congratulations Heather, will be praying for you and that little one.